POOL AND SPA INSPECTIONS
Don’t Drown In Pool Dept, Know Before You Buy
POOL AND SPA INSPECTIONS
Adding a pool inspection to our home inspection service is a great value. Pools can have significant repair issues that can be expensive to fix. Let us identify those for you. Our pool and spa inspections are very detailed, but not exhaustive.
A pool inspection is an optional service. If a pool inspection is included with a house inspection, please allow additional time for the inspection due to the additional time required to inspect and document the pool. Just like a home inspection, pool inspections are visual in nature and do not include dismantling any component.
If you want a pool inspection with your home inspection, be sure to check that service when scheduling the appointment online, or tell our office staff when you are scheduling over the phone. The fee for a pool inspection is $75 and a Spa fee is $50 dollars in addition to the home inspection fee.
Schedule an Inspection
Be sure to include… Address | Size of the home | Approximate age of the home | Any additional services or questions
We evaluate the following components of a pool:
- Surface condition (plaster, vinyl, fiberglass)
- Coping edge
- Tile band
- Decking around the pool
- Pool light functionality
- Condition of pumps, valves and visible plumbing
- Pool furnace
- Condition of filter
- Electrical components
- GFCI protection
- Fill Valves
- Condition of Pumps and Valves
- Above grade (visible) plumbing
- Pool Furnace
- Condition of Solar Panels
- Fencing/Door Alarms
- Safety Drain Covers
- Safety Ledge (bench)
- Operational condition of pool/spa
- Limited Operation of Computer Control Systems
- Bonding Wire on Equipment (not fencing or house)
Here’s what is not included
- Any test that requires draining pool
- Concealed Items (ex. Rebar, underground plumbing)
- Pool body and decorative components such as tile, paint, and special coatings
- All underground piping and electrical, and leak detection of non-visible plumbing
- Chemical and water treatment systems, including the chemical conditions of the water in the pool/spa
- Sizing, adequacy of pool equipment
- Projections of life expectancy or future performance of any equipment, system, structure or component
- Determining compliance with installation guidelines, regulations, covenants, or other restrictions, including
- The issuance of permits
- Adequacy of solar panels or the mounting thereof
- All Diving boards and/or slides
- Programming computerized control systems
- Manual operation of valves
- All other Limitations, Exceptions, Exclusions as set forth in the Standard Inspection Agreemen
POOL AND SPA INSPECTIONS $100
We understand that there are many inspection companies to choose from and we appreciate you giving Flat Fee Home Inspections the opportunity to earn you business!
What Can you expect from hiring our Company?
You can rest assured that our inspectors will diligently inspect your property as if it was their own. Our Inspectors truly care about your property, your family’s safety and your future investment.
Our seasoned inspectors have years of experience. You can count on quality service. We know what we’re doing.
We provide quality service, professional & courteous inspectors, and the most modern easy-to-read inspection report in the industry.
Our team is Certified by InterNACHI and have performed thousands of inspections.